(1) Arriva Danmark A/S, CVR-nr.: 18 42 91 01, Skøjtevej 26, 2770 Kastrup, Danmark, telephone number: +4572108371, email-address: firstname.lastname@example.org (hereinafter referred to as “SHARE NOW”) operates the car sharing concept SHARE NOW.
(2) The present SHARE NOW subscription terms (“Terms”) shall apply to the SHARE NOW subscription agreement under which a Customer who subscribes to a SHARE NOW subscription plan (“Subscription”)
receives a discount in accordance with the respective subscription plan.
(3) Each Customer can only enter into one Subscription at a time with the same SHARE NOW entity (e.g. SHARE NOW Danmark).
(4) To enter into a Subscription the Customer needs to log in on the SHARE NOW Subscription website or access the Subscription section in the SHARE NOW App after logging in by using the SHARE NOW credentials. When the Customer submits his/her order, the Customer submits a legally binding offer. Before the Customer completes his/her order, the selected subscription plan is displayed in an order summary for examination. Prior to making the binding order, The Customer may then identify and correct input errors by returning to the previous page or by clicking on the designated button on the summary page. SHARE NOW reserves the right to accept or deny your offer.
The agreement is concluded when SHARE NOW sends a confirmation of the Subscription (e.g., by sending an email or invoice).
(5) The Terms will be sent to the Customer by e-mail when the Customer has submitted his/her order and will be stored by SHARE NOW after the agreement is concluded.
(6) The following provisions of the General Terms and Conditions for SHARE NOW Denmark shall apply accordingly to the Subscription:
• The right to make changes, cf. sec. 1.4;
• The right to suspend/terminate the Customer’s existing registration, cf. sec. 3.6-3.7;
• The provisions regarding refund, cf. sec. 18;
• Other provisions as well as provisions on Venue, governing law
and validity, cf. sec. 20-21.
(1) “Customer”: The individual who has entered into a binding Subscription Agreement with SHARE NOW and thus has accepted these Terms.
(2) “Profile”: The Customer’s Personal SHARE NOW profile.
(1) The Customer receives a discount pursuant to the selected subscription plan (“The Discount”).
(2) The discount pursuant to the respective subscription plan only applies to the per minute rate, but not to any other prices and fees, in particular, additional kilometer prices, package prices, airport and any other fees, costs, including all fees and costs laid down in the SHARE NOW Pricelist on the website, unless otherwise indicated in the selected subscription.
(3) The discounts pursuant to the respective subscription plan only apply in connection with individual lease agreements concluded between the Customer and the SHARE NOW entity with which the Customer has concluded the Subscription (i.e. in the same country).
(1) The minimum subscription term is one month starting from the day the Subscription is concluded.
(2) The Subscription will be automatically renewed by another month on the same day of the month as the Subscription is concluded, if the respective Subscription is not terminated with at least 14 days‘
notice before the end of the respective term by the Customer or SHARE NOW in text form (e.g. by e-mail). The Customer may also terminate the Subscription by using the unsubscribe function on our SHARE NOW Subscription website or in the SHARE NOW App.
(3) SHARE NOW reserves the right to terminate the Customer’s Subscription, if the Customer violates the Terms or the General Terms and Conditions for SHARE NOW Denmark.
(4) If SHARE NOW terminates the Customer’s Subscription or suspend the Customers Profile in accordance with the General Terms and Conditions for SHARE NOW Denmark, sec. 3.6-3.7, then the Customer will not be entitled to any compensation or refund of any payments already made.
(1) The monthly price for the selected Subscription is shown on the Customer’s invoice.
(2) Payment is automatically charged each month from the payment card associated with the Customer’s Profile.
(3) If the payment is rejected by the payment card issuer, and this is attributable to the Customer, the Rental Company will be entitled to charge the Customer for the costs incurred in connection with the collection of the amount.
Customers who are consumers have 14 days to withdraw from the Subscription pursuant to the following provisions:
Standardvejledning om fortrydelsesret
Right of withdrawal
The Customer has the right to withdraw from this contract within 14 days without giving any reason.
The withdrawal period will expire after 14 days from the day of the conclusion of the contract.
To exercise the right of withdrawal, The Customer must inform SHARE NOW (Arriva Danmark A/S, CVR-nr.: 18 42 91 01, Skøjtevej 26, 2770 Kastrup, Danmark, telephone number: +4572108371, email-adress: email@example.com) of The Customer’s decision to withdraw from this contract by an unequivocal statement (e.g. by email). The Customer may use the attached model withdrawal form, but it is not obligatory.
To meet the withdrawal deadline, it is sufficient to send the communication concerning the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the withdrawal period has expired.
Effects of withdrawal
If the Customer withdraw from this contract, SHARE NOW shall reimburse all payments received from the Customer, including the costs of delivery (with the exception of the supplementary costs resulting from the Customer’s choice of a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by SHARE NOW), without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which SHARE NOW is informed about the Customer’s decision to withdraw from this contract.
SHARE NOW will carry out such reimbursement using the same means of payment as the Customer used for the initial transaction, unless the Customer have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, the Customer will not incur any fees as a result of such reimbursement.
If the Customer requested to begin the performance of services during the withdrawal period, The customer shall pay SHARE NOW an amount which is in proportion to what has been provided until the Customer has
communicated his/her withdrawal from this contract to SHARE NOW, in comparison with the full coverage of the contract.
Model withdrawal form
(complete and return this form only if you wish to withdraw from the contract)
Arriva Danmark A/S,
CVR-nr.: 18 42 91 01, Skøjtevej 26,
2770 Kastrup, Danmark,
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org • I/We (*) hereby give notice that I/we (*) withdraw from my/our
• (*) contract of sale of the following goods (*)/for the provision
• of the following service (*),
• Ordered on (*)/received on (*),
• Name of consumer(s),
• Address of consumer(s),
• Signature of consumer(s) (only if this form is notified on paper),
(*) Delete as appropriate.