How do I refuel SHARE NOW cars?
You don't have to refuel our cars, but if you choose to, the cost is on us and we'll even give you credit for it! Here's how to refuel our cars:
- Go to a partner petrol station.
- Look for the prepaid fuel card in the key card holder (in the glove compartment or armrest).
- The PIN for the fuel card will be displayed in the app
- Determine the correct fuel type by checking inside the car's fuel tank door.
- Enter the fuel card PIN at the gas station terminal.
- Fuel up and keep the receipt.
Hint: Each time you fully refuel a car that has less than 40% of fuel you earn 5,00 € of credit. This will be used to pay for your trips and trip-related costs. Fuelling is free unless you do so at unapproved petrol stations or outside of the country. In these cases, you'll have to pay for it yourself and send the original receipt to us.