"Customer" shall mean an individual that has properly and successfully registered with SHARE NOW and entered into a valid master agreement with SHARE NOW.
• car2go Österreich GmbH, Ausstellungsstraße 50, Stiege 3, 2. Stock, 1020 Vienna (Austria)
• ogotrac SAS, 12 Rond-point Champs Elysées M. Dassault, 75008 Paris (France)
• car2go Italia S.r.l., Via M. Camperio 14, 20123 Milan (Italy)
• car2go Nederland B.V., Barbara Strozzilaan 101, 1083 HN Amsterdam (Netherlands)
• car2go Iberia S.L., C/ San Bernardo 35, 28015 Madrid (Spain)
7. Discounted per minute rates are rounded down to the next lower minimum currency unit of the applicable currency.
8. The SHARE NOW Pass only applies to trips made with the private profile. The monthly fee for the SHARE NOW Pass will always be deducted from the Customer's private profile.
9. The SHARE NOW Business Pass applies to trips made with the private or business profile. The monthly fee for the SHARE NOW Business Pass will always be deducted from the Customer's business profile or the corporate profile of the Customer's employer if and when that option is available.
Customers who are consumers have a right of withdrawal with regard to each Subscription pursuant to the following provisions:
Instructions on the Right of Withdrawal
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within 14 days without giving any reason.
The withdrawal period will expire after 14 days from the day of the conclusion of the contract.
To exercise the right of withdrawal, you must inform us (car2go Nederland B.V., Barbara Strozzilaan 101,
1083 HN Amsterdam, telephone number: +31203228989, email address: email@example.com) of your decision to withdraw from this contract by an unequivocal statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or email). You may use the attached model withdrawal form, but it is not obligatory.
To meet the withdrawal deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right of withdrawal before the withdrawal period has expired.
Effects of withdrawal
If you withdraw from this contract, we shall reimburse to you all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery (with the exception of the supplementary costs resulting from your choice of a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us), without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which we are informed about your decision to withdraw from this contract. We will carry out such reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of such reimbursement.
If you requested to begin the performance of services during the withdrawal period, you shall pay us an amount which is in proportion to what has been provided until you have communicated us your withdrawal from this contract, in comparison with the full coverage of the contract.
You may use the below model withdrawal form, but it is not obligatory.
Model withdrawal form
(*) Delete as appropriate.