I. Subject Matter
(1) Wallis Autómegosztó Kft. (registered office, which is also the postal address: 1055 Budapest, Honvéd u. 20. phone: +36 1 444 7777; email: email@example.com) (hereinafter referred to as „SHARE NOW“) operates the car sharing concept SHARE NOW. SHARE NOW leases out SHARE NOW vehicles to in the SHARE NOW system registered customers within a defined home area, subject to availability.
(2) The present SHARE NOW Pass subscription and SHARE NOW Business Pass terms ("Terms") shall apply to SHARE NOW Pass and SHARE NOW Business Pass subscription agreement under each of which a Customer who subscribes to a SHARE NOW Pass or SHARE NOW Business Pass subscription plan (each a "Subscription") receives a discount in accordance with the respective subscription plan.
(3) Each Customer can only enter into one Subscription at a time with the same company providing SHARE NOW services.
(4) To enter into a Subscription the Customer needs to log in on the SHARE NOW Subscription website or (when available) access the Subscription section in the SHARE NOW App after logging in by using the SHARE NOW credentials. By ticking the order button in the order summary, the Customer submits his/her order and, thus, a legally binding offer. Before the Customer completes his/her order, the selected subscription plan is displayed in an order summary for examination and to correct any data entry errors. The Customer may then identify and correct input errors, if any, prior to making the binding order, by returning to the previous page or by clicking on the designated button on the summary page. SHARE NOW reserves the
right to accept or deny your offer. The agreement is concluded when SHARE NOW sends a confirmation of the Subscription (by sending an email or invoice). The agreement thus concluded shall be deemed to be a written contract.
(5) The Subscription is concluded in Hungarian language. The wording of the Subscription will be stored by SHARE NOW after its conclusion and can be accessed in the "Manage Subscription" section of the website. In the event of any conflict between the Hungarian language and the English language version of these Terms, the Hungarian language version shall prevail. The Hungarian legal system shall prevail in all disputes arising, in particular with regard to paragraph (3).
(6) The following provisions of the Wallis Autómegosztó Kft. General Terms and Conditions shall
•The right to make changes set out in § 1 (4);
•the provisions on making payments set out in § 7 (9) to (11);
•the provisions on assignment, direct debit authorizations and pre-notifications set out in § 8;
•the limitation of liability set out in § 13 (1), (2) and (4);
•the applicable codes of conduct set out in § 16;
•the general provisions set out in § 17; and
•the provision on customer service and complaints in § 18.
(1) "Customer" shall mean a private person that has properly and successfully registered with
SHARE NOW and entered into a valid master agreement with SHARE NOW.
(1) The Customer receives a discount pursuant to the selected subscription plan.
(2) The prices for the Subscription are displayed in the ordering process.
(3) Discount pursuant to the respective subscription plan only applies to the per minute rate, but
not to any other prices and fees, in particular, additional kilometer prices, package prices, airport
and any other fees, costs, including all fees and costs laid down in the SHARE NOW Fee and
Cost Policy, unless otherwise indicated in the selected subscription plan.
(4) Subscription plans cannot be combined, i.e. the minute rates are only reduced in accordance with one subscription plan even if the Customer has more than one Subscription.
(5) In case of the SHARE NOW Pass, the discounts pursuant to the respective subscription plan only apply in connection with individual lease agreements concluded between the Customer and the respective company providing the SHARE NOW service with which the Customer has concluded the Subscription (i.e. in the same country).
(6) In case of the SHARE NOW Business Pass, the discounts of the respective subscription plan will only apply to individual lease agreements concluded between the Customer and the Hungarian SHARE NOW entity (Wallis Autómegosztó Kft., registered office, which is also the postal address: 1055 Budapest, Honvéd u. 20., Hungary)
(7) Discounted per minute rates are rounded down to the next lower minimum currency unit (HUF) of the applicable currency.
(8) The SHARE NOW Pass only applies to trips made with the private profile. The monthly fee for the SHARE NOW Pass will always be deducted from the Customer's private profile.
(9) The SHARE NOW Business Pass applies to trips made with the private or business profile. The monthly fee for the SHARE NOW Business Pass will always be deducted from the Customer’s business profile.
IV. Subscription term and termination
(1) Each Subscription is concluded for an indefinite term where the minimum is one month starting from the day the respective Subscription is concluded.
(2) Each Subscription will be automatically renewed by another month after the end of the previous one month period if the respective Subscription is not terminated with at least 14 days' notice before the end of the respective term by the Customer or SHARE NOW. The Customer can terminate each Subscription by using the respective unsubscribe function on our SHARE NOW Subscription website or (when available) in the SHARE NOW App.
(3) The parties' right of extraordinary termination remains unaffected.
V. Right of withdrawal
Customers who are consumers have a right of withdrawal with regard to each Subscription pursuant to
the following provisions:
Instructions on the Right of Withdrawal:
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within 14 days without giving any reason.
The withdrawal period will expire after 14 days from the day of the conclusion of the contract.
To exercise the right of withdrawal, you must inform us (Wallis Autómegosztó Kft., 1055 Budapest,
Honvéd u. 20. phone (0-24): ++36 1 444 7777; email: firstname.lastname@example.org) of your decision to
withdraw from this contract by an unequivocal statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or email). You
may use the attached model withdrawal form, but it is not obligatory.
To meet the withdrawal deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your
exercise of the right of withdrawal before the withdrawal period has expired.
Effects of withdrawal
If you withdraw from this contract, we shall reimburse to you all financially settled fees and costs
received from you, including the costs of delivery (with the exception of the supplementary costs
resulting from your choice of a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery
offered by us), without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which we
are informed about your decision to withdraw from this contract. We will carry out such reimbursement
using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly
agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of such reimbursement.
If you requested to begin the performance of services during the withdrawal period, you shall pay us a
prorated amount which is in proportion to what has been provided until you have communicated us
your withdrawal from this contract, in comparison with the full coverage of the contract.
You may use the below model withdrawal form, but it is not obligatory.
Template withdrawal form:
(Complete and return this form only if you wish to withdraw from the contract)
Wallis Autómegosztó Kft.
Honvéd u. 20.
Telephone number: +36 1 444 7777
I (*) hereby give notice that I/we (*) withdraw from my/our (*) contract of sale of the following goods
(*)/for the provision of the following service (*),
Ordered on (*)/received on (*),
Name of consumer(s),
Address of consumer(s),
Signature of consumer(s) (only if this form is notified on paper),
(*) Delete as appropriate.