Yes! SHARE NOW is available at the airport in most of our cities. In Budapest you can reach Budapest Airport by using a free shuttle service. Follow these few easy steps to use the service:
Get to the airport
- Open the app and reserve a SHARE NOW car. If you are flying with a lot of luggage we recommend reserving a BMW X1 or BMW X2.
- Use Waze or Google maps navigation to easily get to the SHARE NOW Airport Parking Lot (Airport Hotel Vecsés - 2220 Vecsés, Lőrinci u. 130/a). Besides GPS, the signs also help you find the parking lot when you get close.
- When you arrive at the parking lot, follow the SHARE NOW signs, go through the crossing gates and turn left. There you will find the SHARE NOW parking spaces.
- Park the car and end your trip.
- At the hotel's reception, ask for the shuttle bus that takes you to the entrance of the airport terminal.
Please note, that there is an additional fee of 1 590,00 Ft to drop-off SHARE NOW cars in the SHARE NOW Airport Parking Lot. There is no extra cost for the optional transfer to the airport.
Get back home from the airport
- Got out of the plane and want to go to your final destination as soon as possible? Choose SHARE NOW to get wherever you want to, whenever you want. Call +3670 374 6141 and order our free shuttle bus.
- Our optional SHARE NOW shuttle bus will pick you up on the Departure level of the airport and take you to the SHARE NOW Vecsés parking lot of (Airport Hotel Vecsés - 2220 Vecsés, Lőrinci u. 130/a).
- Here you simply have to reserve a SHARE NOW car, get in and drive to your final destination.
Please note that there is an additional fee of 890,00 Ft to pick-up SHARE NOW cars in the SHARE NOW Airport Parking Lot. There is no extra cost for the optional transfer from the airport.
If you want to use SHARE NOW in a different European country, you simply have to accept the terms and conditions the first time you drive there.
Watch video: How to use SHARE NOW at the airport