How do I refuel SHARE NOW cars?
You don't have to refuel our cars, but if you choose to, the cost is on us and we'll even give you credit for it!
Here's how to refuel our cars:
- Use the app to find a partner petrol station. Digital fuelling is available at more than 1,500 Shell stations across Germany.
- Select the Refuel option in the app.
- Before picking up the nozzle, enter your pump number in the app.
- Fill up the tank - the cost of your fuel is on us!
- Once you're done fuelling, replace the nozzle.
- We'll take care of the payment automatically and, where applicable, apply SHARE NOW credit to your account.
Hint: Each time you fully refuel a car that has less than 40% of fuel, you earn 5€ of credit. This will be used to pay for your trips and trip-related costs. Fueling is free unless you do so at unapproved petrol stations or outside of the country. In these cases, you'll have to pay for it yourself and send the original receipt to us.
Note: Some of our cars still contain a Total fuel card. If your car has one, you can refuel at any Total or Aral partner fuel station just like before.