Charging an electric car is fun and – dare we say – addictive:
- Find a charging station using the app.
- Park the car, with the rear passenger side next to the charging point.
- Connect the charging cable to the car (rear passenger side).
- The charging point turns green when the car is plugged in correctly.
- End your trip. Easy as that!
Hint: Each time you fully charge a car that has less than 60% battery level, you earn 4,00 € of credit. This can be used to pay for your trips and trip-related costs. To earn credit, make sure to end your trip after the car has started charging.
In Madrid: Charge in our Madrid charging hubs
Outside Madrid: Charge a car outside Madrid while travelling